IGNORED

Looking for front fenders

My260Rocks

Years ago I was restoring my 72 Z, got quotes of $275 to $375 each for fenders. I called my local Nissan Dealership, he checked, quoted me a price of $175 each. They were ordered and came in 3 days, wrapped and in Nissan boxes. Contact Courtesy Nissan that would be a good choice for new or reproduction fenders. Someone on this site that lives in the states might be able to help you. Goggle Datsun 240 260 280Z front fenders.

In my experiences, if courtesy can get it my local dealership can to.  Get the part number and call, they'll check the stock and if it's available you'll get it in just a couple of days.  Amazes me at the parts they still have for my '72 compared to my '77.

Bought new scuff plates about a month ago, the newer better ones that aren't covered with vinyl. 

Go Nissan!!!

I agree with Site, I check the part numbers up on a  factory site like Courtesy or Nissanparts.cc and see if it is available. I then go to my local Nissan dealer and order it.

Usually sales tax is less than the shipping charge from Texas (Courtesy), at least for me in WA. 

Nissan still has a lot of parts available, you just have to check before buying an overpriced part on Ebay. 

I made a deal with my local Nissan dealer so he sells me parts at the internet rate, instead of the retail they usually sell at. Worth asking for IMO.

A trans pilot bushing they quoted $15+ MSRP for, I bought for $3.77 with the internet price. Just saying they jack up the price for the unsuspecting. 

• Like 1