IGNORED

1971 Datsun 240z, 1 owner, fully documented car

texis30O

Pretty funny ad.  Best of luck on the sale.

F.A.Q from the Dealer
Q: I have a buyer for my rare tricked out caboose once owned by Harry S. Truman with 24k gold walls, whale foreskin seats, and the same floors that are in Trump Tower I am selling. Can we finish the deal when I get the money next week?
A: No. Don't bid unless you have the funds ready. Before the close of the sale is a good time to ask your husband, wife, girlfriend, parents, parole officer, Miss Cleo, or your Magic 8 Ball before you commit to buy.

Q: Oh, you're just a dealer trying to flip it and make money?
A: Yes, we like to make a profit although that is not always the case.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My eBay buyer has flaked out on the sale.  Never responded to requests for payment.  I should have known that I would have issues with someone with only 20 transactions..... Anyway the car is up for sale.  PM me if you are interested.

5 hours ago, texis30O said:

My eBay buyer has flaked out on the sale.  Never responded to requests for payment.  I should have known that I would have issues with someone with only 20 transactions..... Anyway the car is up for sale.  PM me if you are interested.

Have you tried your second bidder?

Reached out to the second place bidder as they were 100.00 less and no response.  I am already giving the car away at this price IMO so what was 100.00 less?  LOL Now I am going to keep her drive her sparingly ( my 3rd 240Z) and make the corrections to her as needed.  I have a Corky Bell built 240z and a all out LS /Supercharged 240z as well .  I will store her and pull her out at will.  I might teach my wife to drive stick on this car as the others would be too much for her to handle....