IGNORED

Old photos of my 1971 Redwing

Redwing

Just now, rcb280z said:

Well I can remember when white walls were in and curb feelers, etc. Things that make you go, eeeeww gross today. :finger:

But I sure wish I had an early 240 white walls or not.

Redwing wasn't an extremely early 1971 240Z, Vin # HLS30-11,904.  But way earlier than my now 1976 280Z RedBird HLS30-277,450.  But no way could I have done a full restore on Redwing, so she is where she needs to be, with Tim (not on this group) for that.  Praise the Lord.  And my tears of not having a Z to drive is being taken care of now by my sweet RedBird, no matter the Vin #.  So this "mature lady" is thankfully happy.    :D

Very cool.  What wheels are those? Those were dealer option? And three of you in a Z!?

i remember riding in the hatch area dad driving and my sister in the front seat!

Edited by JSM

Just now, dmoralesbello said:

Great pics Jai!! I like the CB radio antenna! What was your "handle" ?

Just now, dmoralesbello said:

Great pics Jai!! I like the CB radio antenna! What was your "handle" ?

Thank you... those were the good Ole days.  I haven't thought about that CB in a zillion years.  I'll have to get back to you on the handle, I'm  a total blank, that was some 40 years ago.  Hahaha...