IGNORED

Somethings wrong...

Redwing

9 hours ago, Redwing said:

stalled out

Lol, you'll get used to it pretty quickly. Not used to having a clutch grip right. Wish I could have seen the expression on your face as you took off in her for the first time after the clutch install. I bet it was like....:wow:

Edited by rcb280z
  • Like 1

Many more thanks going out to the super members on this group.  I swear, we have the best group on the net. 

As of tonight, 2 more donations came in for RedBird's clutch!  The total of the donations is now almost 2/3 the full cost of the clutch job.  Wow (my new favorite word).

Oh how wonderful this is.  I have reached all the "gifters" and thanked them.  I'm so happy that you all care for RedBird and myself.  I'm  humbled with joy.

Thank you over and over again...

Jai

• Like 2

You remember wrapping a chain around shrubs, trees or whatever and pulling them out of the ground with a car/ truck or lawnmower?  Now with the new grippy clutch you could pull something without slippage.  I'm kidding of course as I know you wouldn't do that with your red baby. 8^)

Just my late night joking (drinking).  Ready for SNL to come on.  Jeff Sessions as Forest Gump!  Too funny.

OK now I understand your joke.   Hahaha...  Bet you wouldn't do it with one of your Z's either!  

I don't  have to remember the spring ahead, my phone does it all by itself.  That's why they're called smartphones.  :P

Jai

• Like 1