IGNORED

Clean '73 240Z at a Very Low Price!

lonetreesteve

I remember this car or one very similar that was for sale recently for $13,000. Here's a screen shot of the other car or possibly the same car.

I come across from time to time where scammers take existing cars from CL and post it in other states or cites for a a low and tempting price.

240z 1973.jpg

3 hours ago, oemz said:

I remember this car or one very similar that was for sale recently for $13,000. Here's a screen shot of the other car or possibly the same car.

I come across from time to time where scammers take existing cars from CL and post it in other states or cites for a a low and tempting price.

240z 1973.jpg

It looks almost identical to the BAT car in the other thread.  Except for the bumpers.

The car on BAT in Seattle is real. I visited the shop late last week when it first showed up. It is a nice car with some over detailing with paint on everything. Nothing that can't be fixed. Biggest question is "is there something hidden under the new paint and dynamat? Some before photos would help it.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

That one was for sale in Washington state too. Attached Ad and email the scammer sent me.  Be Aware!!!!! Bay Motors does not conduct financial transactions outside of eBay. 

1973 DATSUN 240Z 34k 2.4L.pdf 

I am a LT of USAF and  I was transferred to Hickam AFB in HI for a 5 years period and because they cant ship all my cars here i am asking only $4,000 for this one.
     My Datsun is garaged at the Logistic Department at Fairchild AFB  ready to go. No rust, garage kept,no accidents,clear title under my name. The shipping will be free for you because I will transport the car using a military trailer.  The financial part will be managed by eBay Motors, which means you will have a 5 days inspection period BEFORE committing to buy my car. In this way we are covered during the steps of this transaction. Pics : http://s36.photobucket.com/user/reDatsun240z/library/