IGNORED

Just Another Damned Project Thread

conedodger

• 1 month later...

Finally got the Professional Products dampener so I should have the trigger wheel mounted and put that on the car next week. 

Not sure if I'll run a stock fan or go with electric pullers as I did before....

i got back these from the rebuilder. TWM throttle bodies. I have two. I'll sell one and use one. They're both in great shape. I just wanted to have all the hardware replated and have the bushings checked for good seal on the shafts... 

IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2211.JPG

IMG_2210.JPG

IMG_2209.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice. I like the trigger wheel. I've given some thought to running coil on plug, but I don't currently have any way to sequence them properly.

One question about that wheel... Are you sure it's sitting completely flush against the back of the damper assembly? It looks like the metal tabs may be overlapping the rubber joint. Can't tell from the pics if there's a raised bump or anything there that may be causing some interference.