IGNORED

polyurethane car paint got sprayed a little bit on dashboard! How to remove??

jalexquijano

I suggest that you either get used to the crack or buy a full-coverage, glue-in-place dash cap.  Otherwise you're in for either: 1) a long wait and an expensive-but-perfect fix from 'Just Dashes' (Van Nuys, California), or; 2) a long wait and a challenging, risky, D-I-Y fix by a local shop or you.  Both options require taking the dash out of the car.  Based on your adventures to date with getting your car fixed, I'd say that Option 2 isn't something you should attempt.

6 hours ago, jalexquijano said:

Honestly i would like to get the dash out of the car again! Id have to live with it! Isnt there a product i can slide in the crack??

No.  There is no quick fix.  Buy a dash cap (molded and textured black ABS plastic shell).  Use the 'Search' function on this website to do some studying about dash caps.  There is extensive discussion available, along with lots of great photos and advice.

• 10 months later...