Vote on a Wheel! - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Vote on a Wheel!

Which wheel will you vote for? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Which wheel will you vote for?

    • Club 4
      8%
      3
    • Race
      22%
      8
    • Fashion
      2%
      1
    • Fighter (wood/leather)
      30%
      11
    • Fighter (without the wood)
      11%
      4
    • Champion
      0%
      0
    • Stock
      25%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

sennsvsprost I love your car. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You probably see it in a post I made in one of hte other threads.

Here's a pic of my "cheapo" Grant wheel...

And don't ask me where the horn button came from cuz I can't remember....:stupid: But now that i think about it, I think it came with the wheel when I got it from MSA years ago....

They don't have this one in their new catalog, but the 50-3116 "Autocross" is nearly the same thing...

post-1499-1415079260293_thumb.jpg

2ManyZs - Your "cheapo" wheel looks good to me !! Does it feel as good as it looks?

- Jeff

I love it even thought it's not real leather, but "imitation leather" (naugahide).....For under 150 bucks I can't complain.

It's got a lot of padding and fits my hands perfectly... even better than the wheel I had in the race car.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

George, I scrolled up your first post, I scrolled down, I scrolled up, I scrolled down, I scrolled up, I... you get the picture.

Each time I scrolled I stopped at the Fighter with wood. That gets my vote:love:

Originally posted by That Ozzy Guy

George, I scrolled up your first post, I scrolled down, I scrolled up, I scrolled down, I scrolled up, I... :love:

Careful, you'll go blind if you do that too much! ROFL :stupid:

Quote "Careful, you'll go blind if you do that too much!"

HAHAHA!!!:stupid:

- Jeff

Now we know where Bambikiller's "head" is. Lewd, rude, and crude. Excellent!

Here is a picture of my steering wheel. It is a 14in wheel.

post-2001-14150792604236_thumb.jpg

I have the same one as 2MANY. I really like it myself. feels really nice and it is flat on the bottom, doesn't squish my manly muscular legs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.