Vote on a Wheel! - Page 3 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Vote on a Wheel!

Which wheel will you vote for? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Which wheel will you vote for?

    • Club 4
      8%
      3
    • Race
      22%
      8
    • Fashion
      2%
      1
    • Fighter (wood/leather)
      30%
      11
    • Fighter (without the wood)
      11%
      4
    • Champion
      0%
      0
    • Stock
      25%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

240K... those little wood pieces between the spokes actually activate teh horn too. Nice wheel :)

I think mine looks pretty similar to the 'race' type - hard to tell!!

How easy is it to park with those real small wheels though!?

post-3129-14150792604908_thumb.jpg

I most like the fighter w/ leather. I least like the Club4, looks like a stock '70 VW Bettle wheel.

The wheel on my car is made by Dino and looks very much like the old simple Momo wheels on '70 Ferrari's. I think I bought it with the adapter for under $100, but that was more than 10 years ago. I'll snap a picture to add later just for kicks.

Have fun!

i gotta say i LOVE my fighter /w the wood option.. awesome steering wheel!!

3389DCP04045-med.JPG

you wont be dissapointed by it!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Thank you to all who contributed to this post. I now have a better idea as to what would look good and what would look not so good.

Cheers for all the input and a special thanks to those who posted pics :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

There are alot on nice wheels out there but I think the simple design of the stock wheel on the early Z`s can`t be beat. To each his own.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.