1. 1. Which wheel will you vote for?

• Club 4
    • Race
    • Fashion
    • Fighter (wood/leather)
    • Fighter (without the wood)
    • Champion
    • Stock

Can anyone suggest any nice aftermarket steering wheels for the Z?

I am looking at Momo and Sparco at the moment, seen some nice ones on their site, but quite hard to decide if they will suit the Z interior..

I like these so far made by MOMO. What do you think?? Help me choose :).

This ones called Club 4

club4.jpg

This one's called Race

race.jpg

This one's called Fashion

fashion.jpg

This one's called Fighter (leather wood option shown)

fighterlegno.jpg

Fighter without the wood

fighter.jpg

This one's the Champion

champion.jpg

This one's not made by Momo, its called Stock :)

i-1.JPG

If anyone wants to share their Pics of wheels in their Z, it would help loads in deciding on one.. Please post below..

Thanks for the help :)

Geez, this question is reminiscent of

"Honey, do you think this dress makes me look fat?"

OR

"Do you think these shoes or those shoes go better with what I'm thinking of wearing?"

George;

You should at least post pictures of the rest of the car.

I have a strictly stock interior, so I went with the stock wheel. But if I had any modifications to the interior, or I wanted a strictly updated look then I would choose a non-stock wheel as I find the stock wheel kind of skinny.

So, although I like the Club 4 for it's basic design, I like the wood and leather look of Fighter, and Fashion is also sharp.

Does that help? (sorry didn't vote.)

Enrique,LOL

Don't you mean, "Honey, does my bum look big in this?"ROFL

My interior is stock, no pic I'm afraid but I wouldn't mind changing my gear shift/knob.

Here is a pic of the car in her former glory... she no longer has those wheels :(, slot mags for now, but I will be changing back to similar wheels as was on the car below.

126924OZ_1.jpg

Ok, I went to your gallery. If the interior in "Fully Loaded" is the interior to YOUR car....

Since you have a lot of instruments, no discernable amount of wood, and the predominant color of the instruments and switches and stereo etc are the dark pewter look, I'm changing my selection to either Fighter or Champion. Race is a bit too bright.

My previous choices wouldn't complement your dash. Again, IF the interior in Fully Loaded is yours.

If it isn't, then you can see why I flip-flopped.

Enrique

I like all of the ones that don't have the wood & leather George....

Call it personal preference but I never liked a wheel with all those seams....:ermm:

Fighter, Club4, Race then Champion would be my choices in descending order...

I've got a Grant race wheel in mine and love it as it has a thick rim and looks quite similar to the Race wheel in the pics, except mine has black spokes.:ermm:

I like Race :love:

The metal will blend well with your air vents and other little chrome bits aroudn the place. Change your gearknob to something chrome/stainless steel (but make sure it's a small one - nothing worse than a bowling ball for a gearknob) and it'll be a niiiice interior.