IGNORED

Brisbane Easter Z Car Nationals

260DET

tell me anyone who went to the nationals what the feeling like now towards modified zeds or street machines as they where calling them when i last looked at the enty for melbourne nats back in 96

I went to orginal nats in 90 and there where grumblings about what was a zed and what was a street machine

By sydney in 93 they where getting louder my car causing some discussion when it won best modified 240

Then when i saw the entry forms for 96 melbourne nats they had very set classes ast to what was modified and what was a street machine my was a street machine in there eyes for sure

So would be interested to know feelings from lastest nats

Regards mick

Originally posted by zed240au

tell me anyone who went to the nationals what the feeling like now towards modified zeds or street machines as they where calling them when i last looked at the enty for melbourne nats back in 96

I went to orginal nats in 90 and there where grumblings about what was a zed and what was a street machine

By sydney in 93 they where getting louder my car causing some discussion when it won best modified 240

Then when i saw the entry forms for 96 melbourne nats they had very set classes ast to what was modified and what was a street machine my was a street machine in there eyes for sure

So would be interested to know feelings from lastest nats

Regards mick

So would I. With some input from others including from Sydney and Melbourne, I drew up the specs for the various classes and categories for the 2003 Nat Supersprints but had nothing to do with the concours so I don't know whether the Supersprint classes and cats were used for the concours or not.

As far as the Supersprints go, they seemed to work well, I have not heard of any complaints.