IGNORED

Brisbane Easter Z Car Nationals

260DET

Check out www.zcarclubq.org.au for details. It is getting a bit late to enter but there are still some spare places available for the Supersprints to be held at Queensland Raceway. So be quick, it will be a great day, plenty of track time.

MY '77 complete with FJ20DET engine and a few other tricky bits is entered. Pity that the driver is not as good as the car. See you there?

I hope to be there as a spectator.:ermm:

Thought about an entry to the sprints but could not get past the missus for the cash.:cry:

Just watch out for the green metallic front end dented Z:love:

Might not look pretty but I have got it handling well:devious:

Ok guys, change of plans for me. The guy that was going to drive us up dogged it so I'll have to drive my other car (ie. not the Z) up with another mate of mine. We'll be leaving on Saturday afternoon so we should get there in the wee hours of Sunday morning. This means I'll be sleep deprived and stumbling around the show on Sunday so please excuse us if we look like we've just taken some drugs.

Can someone give me the address of Calamvale Hotel and let me know what time it starts?

Also, if you guys want to you can pm me with your mobile numbers so that we can get in touch while I'm there. My number is 0438 438 567. Look forward to meeting you.

Cheers

Hey Ozzy Guy

The Calamvale Hotel is in CalamvaleROFL ROFL ROFL

Seriously though the address is Compton Road Calamvale.

It is about a 40 klms drive from the Willowbank Racetrack.

Directions from Willowbank.

Leaving Willowbank track, turn left and follow New England Hwy north towards Brisbane for around 25 klms (This does become the Ipswich Motorway)

Turn off on the Logan Motorway (just past Goodna Railway Station) follow this until you hit 1st tollgate about 10klms, pay your $1.60 for the privelige and praise the lord for private industry and government :disappoin :cheeky:

Go past this tollgate for another 5klms and take the Beaudesert Road turnoff. Turn right (once you workout the flyover) towards Brisbane. Follow this road for about 5 klms and turn right into Compton Road. The pub is on the left:love:

If you start at the Calamvale Pub, to get to Willowbank reverse aforementioned directions:D

I am an ex mexican in a land of cane toads so if you need a hand for anything, yell out

Hey

Make sure you guys attending the show take a heap of pictures and post them to the web for us poor southerners that cant make the trip.

Wishing those attending all the best for the weekend. Cant wait till its in Sydney ;>