If it looks like a duck... - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

If it looks like a duck...

Featured Replies

Got one of those new fangled dash cams. 

image.thumb.jpeg.98a2664b660b5fc40e662b7

Edited by zKars

Nice.  I look forward to seeing other pictures when you get a helmet cam or a Nanny cam. :D

Dennis

I have a  shoe collection that's dear to me. All the way back to my early years of the seventies. Vanns are my favorite so I call it my "Many Vanns".

Get it?

"Too mannies" would be best though.

  • Author
40 minutes ago, jfa.series1 said:

Looks like one of those new-fangled 401.Z retirement plans!

That plan has a few cracks in it though...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
5 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

You, my friend, got issues... LOL

In fact I have several issues; National Geographic, GRM, Z Sport Mag....

This may also explain why I am no longer allowed any mind altering substances other than exhaust fumes.

  • 1 year later...
On 3/15/2016 at 8:08 AM, jfa.series1 said:

Looks like one of those new-fangled 401.Z retirement plans!

 

On 3/15/2016 at 8:48 AM, zKars said:

That plan has a few cracks in it though...

For some reason, zKars' reply cracked me up. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.