IGNORED

Leno drives "Fugu Z"

NVZEE

Seats are so low neither one can see over the dash. Kind of hard to drive I would think.

Jay seems to have a had time seeing what lane he is in.

Loud is ok if you had an interior and sound deadning installed.

I think Jay knows more about 240Z's than the other 3 put together. I was surprised how unaware they are.

The seats did seem low. Google says Jay Leno is 5-11. I didn't think he was that tall, maybe so. If he is pushing 6 foot and is that low in the car the seats are really low...

It did appear that they didn't know some of the history of the car

Great video but I have a few gripes.
First off he says it's made to be a track car yet he chose to use a stock fuel tank which is not allowed in any racing format except autocross and low level SCCA stuff.
Next, Jay asked if he ever drove it as a stock 240 and he didn't. Jay was surprised and disappointed. Jay also wanted to say more about that but out of respect didn't
These guys are way too eager to rip out the engines for something else. 
They said the new engine had to be modified to run without turbos and made about 230-240 whp but a good tuned L24/28 can get almost that for far less money. I guess he doesn't care about money though. 
Jay asked about the 4 lug wheels taking the power but Kang didn't understand and just said the wheels were made for them. It reminded me of Spinal Tap when Reiner asked why didn't they just make 10 louder. Guest's response was, "this one goes to 11".
It's trendy to use skyline engines and use all those RB designations. JDM bro!
Next That godawful Rocket Bunny body kit. Fast and Furious all the way! I guess since he was in it it's OK.

On the postiive side I applaud him for making this car his own with what he likes and getting a new audience to appreciate the Z. Normally I don't like color changes but I do like the white over stock brown.
That said I'd love to see and drive this car.

Edited by SurferD