IGNORED

240Z Carbon Fiber Interior Parts

palmcomposites

3 minutes ago, wheee! said:

Colin, you are offering an excellent product at the right price point. I am definitely putting a set of your glass panels on my list as my restoration progresses. The flocked panel actually sounds perfect! Modern look and functionality along with perfect shape and strength.

Mark

I really appreciate your comments! Email me when you are at that stage.

Currently getting a Facebook page up to speed where we will post product development updates:

https://www.facebook.com/palmcomposites/?fref=ts

4 hours ago, wheee! said:

Oooooo.... I have a friend currently restoring a 280Z as well. His theme is totally hi performance and carbon fibre.... I like what you did with the dash on your Facebook page too.

The dash is one of three new parts in development. The dash will be offered either as just a carbon skin to be mounted to the original frame and / or as a complete carbon dash that will fit right into OEM mounts and replace the entire OEM dash assembly. This should bring the weight down from 30+ lbs to about 7-10 lbs. We're also releasing a carbon "clamshell" for the steering column that will fit all classic Z cars 240, 260, 280, and we will also offer sill plates for the doors in carbon and texalium. Pictures of all this to come soon to the fb page!

Again I believe the door panels will fit a 280 door but with different hole positions. Can anyone confirm this? Or post pics / measurements of a 280 door??

Colin

• Like 1

My door cards are toast so the measurements won't help much there. I'm sure we have some more knowledgable members out there! I know the 77 door cards don't fit the 76 doors etc. If it's just the position of the holes and mounting straps, then I would leave them as blanks for the user to cut out.... Use their old cards as templates.

• 4 months later...

If i come a crossed some extra cash ill definitely be hitting you guys up for some full door panels. But atm its a little out of my range. Its not cheap swaping a RB into the datsun lol. Hope you guys get a ton of orders :)