IGNORED

Stainless steel headers, exhausts and JDM twin-pipe mufflers.

Sean Dezart

Hi Marcel.

I realise that FB is far from perfect as a 'vitrine' and that my site is overdue - my fault, I'm awaiting the new batch with which to make updated photos (eg my old ones don't show the O2 sensors and I've new products coming) and I haven't perfected a big part of the text - I have a couple of articles on exhausts that explain everything to help people choose.

That said, it'll never be an on-line shop - I want people to contact me before buying so as to ensure they get what they need - big isn't always best and there is no obligation to buy - happy to advise and spend a moment with another zedder.

In the meantime, people can contact me via sites such as this, via FB messenger or simply direct via email : seanz@wanadoo.fr

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Sean

• 1 month later...

I haven't mentioned this before but.......goodies !

There is no profit in this - it's just for fun so here is the range :

Lanyards $4

Iron-on embroidered patches $6 (images to follow)

Leather laser-cut key-rings $12

T-shirts $14

Grill badges (printed resin on s-steel) $30

All with postage on top (if not ordering with a header/line/muffler) but I'll get them out as cheap as poss. normally no more than $12

Keyrings.jpg

006.JPG

008.JPG

002 (3).JPG

Zstory t-shirt283.jpg