IGNORED

Datsunparts Llc - The Gall! (As My Grandma Used To Say)

Zed Head

She would have first said "Gad!" when she saw this on eBay.  Notice that it's "Built to order" with "Polished Valve Cover".  The guy is amazing, just keeps asking for more and more...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-510-521-610-620-L20B-Rebuilt-Long-Block-Engine-Motor-Head-w-Warranty-/151563859150

**On Sale This Week Only**

NOT Actual Engine shown, we build them to order. Get this at a SUPER SALE!
Normally $2500!

POLISHED VALVE COVER AS SHOWN INCLUDED.

Can't help it folks.  When I see this guy's stuff I have to say something.  Looks like he has reloaded, raised his prices,and is plowing ahead.

These are early Mustang mirrors.  I have a set on my car, bought from MSA.  Probably where he gets them too.  Nice mark-up, if you can get it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Nissan-Z-240Z-260Z-280ZX-510-620-521-Truck-Chrome-Door-Mirrors-70-83-/400861532256?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d55359060

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/50-1164

Until he receives enough negative feedback then he will continue to sell through ebay. It's not just him that sell things at a higher price with sub part service. People will list hard to find items or post fancy pictures with the last four nissan part numbers covered so you cannot go buy the part from the dealer itself. Some people post nos parts that are still available from the dealership while again hiding the part numbers.

It's a sneaky game and unfortunately it makes it harder for people like myself to just sell datsun parts and throw up some average looking pictures.

I guess I should start posting all my parts next to fake nos nissan boxes and datsun flags then jack my priced up 10 fold haha

Oh btw...I hate auto correct...I went to college..I'm just too lazy to figure out how to turn this $^!# off.

I know where he lives......and he's been at it for long time.  When he gets enough negative feed back, he'll just change his user ID:

The box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.

User ID   Effective Date   End Date    

datsun-parts   May-01-07   Present   

ur-gelis   Oct-21-04   May-01-07    

bad-mfr   May-12-03   Oct-21-04    

absolutely-ghetto   Mar-03-03   May-12-03    

2602nv   Mar-20-02   Mar-03-03  

She would have first said "Gad!" when she saw this on eBay.  Notice that it's "Built to order" with "Polished Valve Cover".  The guy is amazing, just keeps asking for more and more...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-510-521-610-620-L20B-Rebuilt-Long-Block-Engine-Motor-Head-w-Warranty-/151563859150

**On Sale This Week Only**

NOT Actual Engine shown, we build them to order. Get this at a SUPER SALE!
Normally $2500!

POLISHED VALVE COVER AS SHOWN INCLUDED.

I think Ill sit on the fence and watch you guys fight over this "bargin".

I like the 30 day warranty. It would be out of warranty before it got here. And the taxes here bump the price up so much. If I ever need an engine (not looking forward to that) Ill try to shop locally first.

Pity so many shoddy dealers are out there. Makes it harder for the guys trying to do it right and to pick the guy from bad.

post-25317-0-59605700-1424353575_thumb.j