IGNORED

Screen Names - Where Do They Come From?

Bambikiller240

Mine is what I do .M.R.I. tech. for a radiology group . The sad thing is most of the people I work with didn't know what a datsun is. May change the avatar but that dog never left my side during the entire time I worked on the car.

My reals names' Gareth, but all my friends call me G. When selecting my ID, the system wouldn't let me just use the letter so I had to spell it phonetically.

Sorry it's not as exciting as other people's ID's! LOL

g72s20 for ease of typing.It is actually G7 to S20, the range of engines of interest to myself from Prince through to the Nissan S20. 1963 through to 1973. The G7 first appearing in the S41 Gloria, I prefer the S54b version with the three webers.

G7; 2litre 6 Glorias' and Skyline gt's

G11; 2.5 litre 6 S44 Gloria ( I had one of these too!)

Gr8; 2litre twin cam for the r380

S20 ; what a beautiful noise!

I must admit, the L series sounds awesome with the right wind section hanging off it :laugh:

Jim.

Mine comes from a little-known japanese cartoon titled "Di Gi Charat," produced to promote a videogame store called "Gamers." The character "Gema" is a floating yellow ball with two antennae-like arms and an upside down face, that moves with no means of propulsion (floats through the air) and ends every sentance with a hyphenated -gema! (i.e. hey i love datsuns-gema!) I figured it was the strangest, most harmless thing ever and picked it for my name in Counter-Strike...it stuck!

Mine comes from the news paper comics B.C. The anteater always has ZOT when eating the ants. I always used that to put in these initials when playing video games (LONG TIME AGO so don’t ask it will show my age.) I maintained top billing on one machine for about 2 years and spent tooo much money playing it. Because of this I was forever being challenged to play it and I became known as the lord of that machine. Hence Lord Zot. Next came that bs of you can not sign up for a hotmail address using the word LORD so it became ALORDZOT. Boring but true…. :smoke: