New SU Carbs on Ebay - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

New SU Carbs on Ebay

Featured Replies

  • Author

Bruce,

I should have known you'd comment on this post. :) If I'm not mistaken these carbs will also work for '71 Series II cars.

Robert S.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Better running, undoubtly. But they are not "right".....

Edited by zKars

But they are not "right".....

Meaning what exactly? Just curious.

Edited by rcb280z

Sorry, didn't make my joke/point clear enough. Those who want their car "just like it came from the factory" would not accept rebuilt Z therapy carbs if they had the choice of real, period correct, unused, brand new SU's. Even if they ran noticibly worse... Just wouldn't be right...

I figured that's what you were referring to. Makes total sense. It's that "period correct" status that means everything to the "purist". So they would be worth more than gold or diamonds to the right person.

Those sure are pretty. I'd feel guilty about putting fuel into them for the first time. They'll probably end up on a show car, not a driver.

You better have the entire rest of the engine looking new before you slap those things on.

I hope he sells them - it will make my set worth that much more… LOL

Although the Part number seems to be good - I wonder if there are really many more in Nissan's Stock.

Carl B.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.