IGNORED

71 Garage Find

northernz

It might be out there but all of those links just lead to a list of eBay Datsun parts.

I searched eBay though and I think I found it - Datsun Z Series Coupe | eBay

Edit - NOT. eBay or classiczcars keeps breaking the link. It worked once then no more. Try putting these words in the eBay search bar - 1971 Datsun 240z Barn Find

Edit 2 - I think it's the "key word" grabber and redirecter that's doing it.Can't remember if that's a GoogleAdsense thing, a site thing, or a virus. Pain in the butt, whatever it is.

Turned off "Automatically retrieve titles..." in Advanced.

Datsun Z Series Coupe | eBay

Edit 3 - didn't work. Still redirectingat.

Edited by Zed Head

Now my right-click copy-paste function doesn't work in classiczcars. Works on other sites though. And the link still goes to generic eBay instead of the car again. Very weird. Maybe it's a virus.

Sorry for the clutter, the car is still there at $5200 though.

Started a thread about the redirecting and find that the link works in that thread.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/website-development-bugs/53178-redirectingat-when-certain-links-clicked.html#post464777

Edited by Zed Head