IGNORED

Z CON 2014 San Diego CA

Montezuma

Montezuma, you can be assured that the effort, time and care put forth by you and your team and the quality of the events, will be what is remembered about this event, FAR beyond ANY of the negatives. I think I can say from all of us from western Canada that we had a fantastic time and greatly appreciate everything that was done.

Here's a link to our gallery where you can post your photos, even in bulk (zip file). 2014 National Z Convention - Classic Zcar Club Photo Gallery

If you don't like the interface please let me know and I'll send you my address and you can send me a memory stick (or CD) with the images.

FYI, the upload photo button is at the top menu bar.

These photos will migrate when we launch our new site soon. :)

OK, I have to ask, is it my browser or something else. Every time I go to the gallery to look at any photos there are none. Almost every time there is a couple of people viewing the folder. Are they seeing something I am not?

OK, I have to ask, is it my browser or something else. Every time I go to the gallery to look at any photos there are none. Almost every time there is a couple of people viewing the folder. Are they seeing something I am not?

I didn't see anything, either.

Stanley, how did you know those were my three favorite Z's at the show? ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73270[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73271[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73272[/ATTACH]

Kind of busy today but here's a few more.

Kats, it was extremely cool to finally see your car in person and notice all the details you so lovingly described to us here over the years. Thanks for making the effort to bring all this way.

I am most happy to read that you actually drive it more than just on special occasions!

"I have been driven this car like a daily driver even in the rain,I have never had a problem of driving it."

I could not imagine pouring all that time and love into a car then just watch it gather dust. I hope to hear more stories of the adventures you will have driving it in the coming years.