IGNORED

Z CON 2014 San Diego CA

Montezuma

Here is the youtube video of the Racelegal Nite for the convention...very cool.

27th Annual Z car Convention AT Racelegal.com 8-8-2014 - YouTube

Also, after seeing Kats motor, I am not sure if I would want to fly on his 777. I get the impression he might try and take-off with the thrust reversers on. You may want to ask him why :)

ZCON 2015 will be in Memphis - be still my heart!

Yes, Sir. My wife is already planning the trip...me in a Z and her in her air-conditioned station wagon. (At least if there's a swap meet at the convention, the wagon will hold plenty of parts. :))

Hi motorman7,

Nice meeting you.

Thanks for mentioned,

yeah ,

I could not understand why my car could not make it, officially said demonstrated top speed was 210km/h but my car is always below 190km/h.....

Seriously, it's my responsibility and I am so embarrassed .

I should have pointed it out when my car came back from a shop.

I had my car fixed oil seal of crankshaft in last summer.

I had never noticed that the fan is installed backward !!

See the pictures before and after.

I have been driven this car like a daily driver even in the rain,I have never had a problem of driving it.

Yes I am for sure the temp gage is working correctly, once thermo stat is opened, it shows always around 75-80c under any traffic condition.

motorman7,do not worry about it,

I am just a captain not an engineer.

If he says ship is ready,then I do not have any question, just go.

I guarantee my skill is always satisfied :)

Kats

Here is the youtube video of the Racelegal Nite for the convention...very cool.

27th Annual Z car Convention AT Racelegal.com 8-8-2014 - YouTube

Also, after seeing Kats motor, I am not sure if I would want to fly on his 777. I get the impression he might try and take-off with the thrust reversers on. You may want to ask him why :)

post-3193-14150829662953_thumb.jpg

post-3193-14150829663113_thumb.jpg

Edited by kats

I should say this first,I have just arrived Japan, me and my family are so happy that we met so many wonderful people at the fantastic ZCON 2014 San Diego.

Thank you Montezuma! and all the people who dedicated so much to the convention.

BTW,

how much should I give a discount to someone who wants to buy my car?:embarrass:

Kats

Hi Kats,

It was great meeting you also (It is very cool when you finally get to meet some of the people on the thread here). And, your car is beautiful....I love that motor. I also love the lockwire on the bolts. Haven't seen that since my Aerospace days.

Thanks for coming out and bringing your car. It was a great addition to the show.

Best regards,

Rich

Kats, The thrill of the week for me is when I took the wheel of your fine Fairlady, she is a dream drive. It was my pleasure to make this event for you. I made so many great friends and believe it or not got screwed over by some soon to be former friends(may they remain nameless). My time with Jay Ataka, Matsuo-san, Yama-san, Kasumi, and others was just so awesome. Jim Faria with his Safri Car, Jim is a great guy. Marshall Adams from San Jose and his beautiful 260, Bob Bosse from Texas, and so many more great folks. Most likely this is my first and last ZCON as I believe nothing could ever come close to topping this one and also I am done with being a club member.