IGNORED

Nationwide Pick and Pull Junkyard Search

wal280z

This isn't anything on Ebay or Craiglist, modeerators please move this thread but I did not find an appropriate forum for this posting.

Been busy but wanted to share a find for those that didn't know.

FYI for all those who have a Pick and Pull brand junkyard in their area. For those who don't, and wish to make a trek or have parts pulled for them, this would be for you as well.

I did a search here for "row52" and didn't see any results.

Check out Row52 | Search for vehicles at self-service auto recycling yards! ... You can search nationwide for a specific vehicle in participating junkyards. VIN's listed as well as pictures as the vehicle is stationed in the yard.

I've had better results logging in rather than attempting to search anonymously, FWIW

Happy Searching for those obsolete parts!

• 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Slim pickin's are getting fewer and fewer now...

only 2 '77 280Z's nationwide. I still recall when we would get a S30 every few weeks at the local PNP. Back when gas was $4 a gal. Those were the days... :beer:

row52.JPG

• Like 1

Got the same email - you're closer to it than I am. A day at the junkyard beats a day at work is my saying.

Of the 50 Datsun results, about 17 were ZX, 2 were Z, the majority of the rest were pickups, and other compacts, plus 2 300ZX

2 hours ago, wal280z said:

Got the same email - you're closer to it than I am. A day at the junkyard beats a day at work is my saying.

Of the 50 Datsun results, about 17 were ZX, 2 were Z, the majority of the rest were pickups, and other compacts, plus 2 300ZX

Keep an eye out for 300zx turbos after mid 87' I believe. They could have the nice differential in them. Remember to get the half shafts if you get the differential. Especially if it's a "Shiro"!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2019 at 3:46 PM, Zed Head said:

Coincidentally, this ZX came up in my email this morning.  "Datsun" 280ZX.  

https://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/JN1HZ04S3BX273855

Being it was 40% off engines and trans sale day, I went down and looked at this one. The engine, trans, and rear diff were all gone. 

I grabbed a door glass for a fellow Z car club members needs at least. 

It did still have the front suspension there, I know the 510 guys like those, but they price them as separates, so it adds up to over $100 per side. 

• 7 months later...

Anyone near Austin TX?  This gal has seen better days....   The front spoiler/air dam is.... interesting.

Looks like this one had those optional 'gull wing' inspection lids... or, someone was trying to access the hood release the hard way.

image.png

Edited by wal280z
delete multiple image