BEHOLD! The NEW Datsun. - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

BEHOLD! The NEW Datsun.

Featured Replies

I saw this on CNN Money, and thought everyone might be interested! $7000 USD - Indian DOM.

post-7312-14150824935316_thumb.jpg

2 - 3 - 5! But can it race? If not, I bet somebody swaps a high performance engine in there before November. Looking forward to seeing a monster GO in Option magazine.

My John Deere Gator was more expensive than that.......hats off to Nissan for entering a new market. I'd install Panasports and Goodrich KDW II's Bruce.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yes the goal was exactly that to produce cheap cars in the developing world for what I've read. I wouldn't mind if they sold that here though.

That's how cheap it is; the steering wheel was installed on the wrong side ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.