IGNORED

Stacey David 250 GTO Build

gnosez

Seems that Stacey is building a GTO replica using a 280Z and they asked for a set of our frame rails. Looks like a 600-hp engine could be installed.

Here's what I got today from them -

Thank you for supporting GearZ TV & Stacey David’s Season VII! Check out the season finale and new Premiere of Episode 13: “Supercars, Hot Rods and Go-Karts”, Premiering Tuesday, July 16, 2013 @ 8:00pm/EST on SPEED Channel featuring Bad Dog Parts: Frame rail supports for the 280 Z car… and don’t forget to set your DVR!!

The premiere will also re-air at the following times:

Jul 16, 2013 @ 11:00PM/EST

Jul 20, 2013 @ 9:00AM/EST

Jul 21, 2013 @ 7:30AM/EST

Great to hear Bad Dog is getting some well deserved exposer.

Don't mind Stacey's show, its a bit of an obvious vendor advertizing platter though. Those two idiots on NPR are a riot to listen too. Caught them by accident one day on a weekend roadtrip and just about lost it in traffic laughing at them.

Maybe we should start our own YouTube channel advertising our own amazing Z parts vendors. Everyone send me samples of your products for free and I'll talk them up every Sunday morning while I install them on my car. Deal? You tool vendors, send me free tool boxes, welders, metal working machines, etc and I'll have them in the back ground during the taping, just like Stacey!

Oh, and I'll need a wacky side kick too. Auditions start Saturday when I get back.

Edited by zKars

Sorry to say that Click and Clack (Tom and Ray Magliozzi aka "The Tappet Brothers") retired in October 2012 after "only" a 35 year run. Fortunately the reruns are still being broadcast.

I am even more sorry (and hurt) that zKars would even think that auditions for a "wacky sidekick" are required. I can certainly follow instructions if they are repeated s l o w l y (and often) enough. Sniff!