IGNORED

78' 280Z stumbles under throttle application

Virto

Cool! A very large leap forward!

Don't forget the vacuum line that goes through the passenger firewall and controls the HVAC equipment inside your dash. If your car is like mine, half of those hoses will be split/broken and/or will have fallen off their connectors. You might also have dirt and hardened grease in your mode selector switch (off/vent/heat/defrost/whatever). You can take that vacuum switch apart, clean it, grease lightly with dielectric grease (similar to vacuum grease), and reassemble.

Out with the old...in with the new.

Feels so much better than that crumbling foam rubber - and the wheel only 13 2/4 versus the stock 14 3/4 and even with the adapter there's about two inches less dish. It gives me a little bit more room for the legs. Can't beat 40 bucks brand new off eBay.

post-9429-14150825005526_thumb.jpg

post-9429-14150825005849_thumb.jpg

I'll try and find an appropriate sized box. Do you need the horn pad with it? - if not it'll become a desktop decoration.

Just shoot me an offer - if you'd rather do it in PM that's fine. The wheel prices on eBay are absurd, regardless of condition and I'm not too absurd, LOL.