Christine's Z - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Christine's Z

Featured Replies

Hi all,

I've certainly neglected posting here, but got a lot of work done lately and I just wanted to post some pics of my z.

It's not done yet though.....

post-23447-14150820721372_thumb.jpg

post-23447-14150820721671_thumb.jpg

post-23447-14150820721927_thumb.jpg

Likes it.................more pics :cool:

Looks good Christine!

I didn't know that you lived in the Chicago area! Glad to see another Z in the Midwest!

Robert S.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I see pictures of this thing everywhere, it's gorgeous, I read through your thread on JDMchicago(not sure of the name now), and I was impressed with the work that's been done. Could you post more info on the stance coilovers you used? My car won't be that low to the pavement, but I wonder how these compare to the other brands out there.

Gorgeous. SW Chicago burbs here. Not many in my area.

Looks great!! out of curiosity where did you get the fender mirrors?

I saw your car posted on facebook, Christine, and I have to say I really like your competition steering wheel!

I really dig it! What did you use for the fender rubber?

  • 1 month later...
  • Author
Likes it.................more pics :cool:

Thank you sir!

here's a few more:

post-23447-14150821245006_thumb.jpg

post-23447-14150821246026_thumb.jpg

post-23447-14150821246332_thumb.jpg

post-23447-14150821246766_thumb.jpg

post-23447-14150821247197_thumb.jpg

post-23447-14150821247735_thumb.jpg

post-23447-14150821245561_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.