IGNORED

Amazing picture...

conedodger

What, No boobs?

I want to say that is from either a magazine article or a Nissan shoot-I have seen it before in one of those-it was part of a series of pictures aimed at comparing the similarities highlighting the differences between the two cars.

Will

Edited by hls30.com

I agree that silver and red is a great combo. I went with partial red for my door panels and grey carpet, just for some contrast.

post-20299-14150819930192_thumb.jpg

I currently have Miata seats in the car, but I bought some 300 ZX seats, seen here in a test fit. My plan, if I can recapture my motivation, is to have the center panels dyed black, and the outer ones red to match the door panels.

post-20299-14150819930813_thumb.jpg

My main gripe with the interior of these cars (most of them) is that the black seats with the black doors and tunnel along with the black carpet provided no contrast to accentuate the cool lines that should be seen inside.