IGNORED

Doing laps *incar videos*

260DET

• 3 weeks later...

On 3/6/2021 at 11:38 AM, gnosez said:

A great set-up and pass at the 5 minute mark finally getting past a tail happy Porsche.

That P car driver is usually King of the Historics, lots of experience and money, maybe he was trying too hard to beat the pesky Datsun.

Making the driver in front of me "drive harder" is my go-to approach when running against heavy metal V8s. I normally run in either the Big Bore group (under 5L) or in an all comers group with cars ranged from 50 to over 500hp. Getting them to go deeper puts that much more wear on their brakes until a few more laps in they start to fade. The big block guys are too quick for me to stay with but those small block V8s, they're catchable. on occasion.

Looking forward to getting the car out in May.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Some BRE tweaked metal in action in Australia at my local circuit, ripper video. It's the first BRE customer car built after the three race cars.

Edited by 260DET
  • Like 1