IGNORED

Windows 7 Classic ZCar Theme

ZCurves

Sounds awesome, my car is in no condition to contribute ;) My favorite sound is the sound the shocks make when opening the rear hatch

That would be in stereo for the ones that have 2 shocks, for the 70-73 models it would be in MONO. :)

I agree on the starter sound, as unique as a 68 Mopar.

If you have any Datsun's with a fixed fan, you know the 'Datsun Whirrr', with the engine revs.

The hood opening 'POP', that wonderful thin metal sound. (unless the cable breaks in your hand, then there are @#$%^& words. :)

Bonzi Lon

Edited by Bonzi Lon

Aww yeah, thanks to those that have submitted pics so far. It looks like to do this project properly, I will have to make several different volumes to show all of the great Z cars we love. I am especially looking forward to including Franks Z's (both deceased and newbie). I will upload each of the files or provide a link as I complete them. The best part is that once you download a theme, you can add more of your own pics to suit your taste...

Thanks,

Edited by ZCurves

Hello,

Well things are shaping up real nice, But I need some Green, Orange and Brown(Rust) Z's. The photos are best when they are 800x600 or close. This project is really turning out to be pretty cool - can't wait to share with you.

Curious if the latest pics I sent were of high enough quality to use, Andrew...

Hello,

Well things are shaping up real nice, But I need some Green, Orange and Brown(Rust) Z's. The photos are best when they are 800x600 or close. This project is really turning out to be pretty cool - can't wait to share with you.

I PMed ZCurves some mp3 files that I recorded with a Zoom H4n handheld audio 4

channel recorder.

Use a piezoelectric sensor (~ $3) to capture mechanical sounds through direct contact.

- injectors

- block

- head

- timing chain

- shifter

- column switches

- window mechanism

- etc

PiezoMic_03.png

Edited by Willoughby Z

Frank

I think that we're ok. Do you have any of your new one? Remember to save as close to 800x600 as possible. You can check the picture size settings on your camera. I could always be talked into drinking a beer and snapping a few photos:beer: