IGNORED

240z External Hard drive..

280~Master

Oh, I wasn't planning on selling them, just showing it can be done easily and cheaply for oneself. However, if you'd like I'll sell you the one in the pics (minus the drive) for $99.99...but I can't do this all day long, so if you call within the next 10 minutes, I'll throw in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. All you'll have to pay is additional processing...

*some conditions apply (I might take a bite of the sandwich to ensure quality control)

You seem to have left out your "800" number. No problem with the bite missing from the PB&J sandwich. That just means my allergic reaction to peanuts won't be as severe and the subsequent product based lawsuit will be smaller. ;)

Dennis

sblake...just playing around. I don't smoke either...never have. Z fumes are plenty.

Dennis, you overlook that the, infinitely more complex to manufacture, model car, on top of the box, costs about $5.50 and a quarter to make. By contrast, I could probably replicate that "wooden drive box" (I like the pun), for around the same cost (sans drive), or even much less, when mass produced.

Visions of the toy headlights flashing on read/write, make me warm and fuzzy all over! ;) No snuggie needed.

Edited by cygnusx1

I want a SnuZZie!! Prefer yellow, thanks. ;)

Watch for the infomercial at 3:00 AM on your favorite TV channel. By the way, to avoid litigation from the Snuggie company, I suggest we change the name from SnuZZie to SnAzzie. My work here is done. :)

Dennis

That was on eBay but it looks really simple to make. He doesn't show a Z on his list nor does he say what the capacity of the drive is:

http://compare.ebay.com/like/130652941594?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

4 GB drive on the basic $22.95 model, 8 GB & 16GB available for $5 or $18 upgrade. He says he'll make other Hot Wheels flash drive models upon request. His web site: http://www.realcustomflashdrives.com/

Dennis