IGNORED

Just picked up 15793 12/70 yesterday.

zwhore

saved it from a ricers death.

came with the bumpers too. in perfect shape. just need rubbers.

ignore the wheels.

p1090238q.th.jpg

p1090239w.th.jpg

p1090240y.th.jpg

p1090248w.th.jpg

p1090243b.th.jpg

p1090244h.th.jpg

p1090246a.th.jpg

p1090245n.th.jpg

p1090249v.th.jpg

p1090241j.th.jpg

i was just going to fix it up a bit and sell it.

but its so nice, i literally lost sleep over it last night.

the owners looks almost new. all the vent work is intact inside the hatch.

i love it.

anyway, just sharing.

i went over today for a few hours. all the interior is original. carpet and all. a few pieces have sun cracks, but very small. i have found no bondo. only one spot of rust that isnt much of anything.(compared to the salt belt anyway :) and dent on the front corner of the hood. zero dings or dents otherwise.

ive got the og motor on the way. not sure whats wrong with it. but i have it. so another numbers matching car.

i want to paint it and freshen it up, but i dont know about dropping that kinda cash if i have to sell it, which i am about 90% sure i will have too.(unless our cd starts selling in record numbers,cough cough shameless plug)

ill know more in a few days. i gotta get the ants and black widows out of it. yep. little tiny ants. and big arse black widows. (shivers)