IGNORED

Not getting power to all the car

1cem

what is the car doing now in your first post you said you dont know where the fusible links are now you say that you have replaced some do the lights still go on when you try to start it? if they do then you have a short somewhere you need to find that is what i would look for good luck.

yea I had a guy replace some fuseablelinks he found on the passenger side an that was it.From what we found out there is more than that on the car. an yea got all of the info on that an still cant find nothing wrong with this car. an same as before the parking lights an taillights will come on an the volt meter will work an when you turn the key the car will backfire. thing is finding a short on this car LOL I will have a guy i know look for it this weekend an see if he can find out what is wrong with it. Just be glad to get it running an get it sold an be done with it once an for all.

Edited by 1cem

nothing wrong with the D on the keyboard its an not and or & as u all do it. now back to the problem with this Z an how to fix it to get it running so I can unload this thing for good.

Edited by 1cem

You don't seem to be getting it. This forum isn't here to do WORK for anyone who shows up and asks a question. Your writing style is like having a guy walk up to you in the middle of the street, demanding help, but speaking in a way that can barely be understood. After a few attempts to understand, all you can do is wish the person luck and walk away.

Just unload it "as is". Even if you get it running, it will take a lot more work to get it running well.

Now back to more interesting threads, from people who put some effort in to communicating.

It's just not possible to diagnose you're problems with the information you have provided. The volt meter/parking/tail light description has nothing to do with engine backfire. You are looking at at least two issues (probably more). I second Zed Head, Just sell it as is and let the potential buyer know the issues, if most of the car is sound the buyer may most likely be able to solve the problems them self.

Edited by grantf

This forum isn't here to do WORK for anyone who shows up an asks a question? Then what is this forum here for if not to ask questions bout problems you are having with your cars? An what I said the car is doing is what the car is doing. That is what I am doing is trying to get it running an sell it. Trying to find the problems with this car is a chore me I would say computer or fusebox problem since the car is only getting half power when you turn the key on an nothing else works on it. The body an everything is sound on it. Just trying to find someone to buy a Z is bout as fun as trying to find out why it is not running. An nothing wrong with writing style just the way we do it here. Well what ever Zed Head to each there own enjoy your little Z an have fun.

This forum isn't here to do WORK for anyone who shows up an asks a question? Then what is this forum here for if not to ask questions bout problems you are having with your cars? ...

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime."

"An nothing wrong with writing style just the way we do it here."

Then perhaps someone from "there" maybe willing to solve your problems.