IGNORED

losing my MOJO

Davis

so now after 3 years of time, effort and money restoring my 72 Zrestored I'm losing enthusiasm - sort of like I did what I wanted to do and theres nothing left to light a spark. - anyway she looks great, runs like a gem and gets tons looks etc - all thats good but not sure I want to start all over again. SO now what?

I was in your shoes a couple of years ago after spending 10 years working on a 1991 twin turbo z. I ended up selling it and started working on a couple of 240s. The 240 is a very different car than the twin turbo with very different challenges and learning opportunities. I enjoy working on both but in different ways. You might consider selling your current project and move to something completely different.

Maybe you've hit the wall with '' stuff " !

If " Stuff " , or the accumulation thereof won't light your fire anymore , quit now while you are ahead.

Did you want to go "there" i.e. philosophy 101 ? : )

Have a Merry Christmas .

thanks guys for your thoughts - I will post some pics for Travel'n Man to have a look at soon (I think old pic have were posted some time ago)

Unkle.........you may have some wise advise and I will take the Christmas down time to decide what to do.

regards to all and enjoy the holiday - Davis

when it come to cars - there's not much better to look at than a Z

These things happen, some people can stick with things like a car forever. And some of us need to move to new things after a while. If you still find that you aren't enjoying having the car after the holidays, make plans to sell it and move on. It's no big deal. As nice as they are (and yes, I still think they are great cars), Z cars are just things. And sometimes you might need a new thing to get excited about.