IGNORED

VTO Le Mans Wheel.. anybody try these yet?

Zedyone_kenobi

I finally got the evaporator tank connected and got 7 gallons in the tank, so I was able to get the car out of the driveway and out on the road.

Here are some much better pictures of the VTO LeMans.

Now if I can just figure out why my NEW gas sending unit is not putting out any readings above empty! GRRR

before

6244843902_53106da83f_b.jpg

after

6244324299_5bc686f7b1_b.jpg

6244844246_a45994eaa9_b.jpg

post-16285-14150816607545_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

As well I like the wheels but I agree with TOPZ yes they would be very tempting to buy a set if they were in a 16X7 diameter and width. Tire selection is very good and 16" wheels and tires fill up the wheel well nicely. 35 series tires or even 40 series have no clearance issues with adjustable suspension.

As well I like the wheels but I agree with TOPZ yes they would be very tempting to buy a set if they were in a 16X7 diameter and width. Tire selection is very good and 16" wheels and tires fill up the wheel well nicely. 35 series tires or even 40 series have no clearance issues with adjustable suspension.

A 225/50-16 should fit fine on a 16X7 and have no clearance issue, even with stock suspension. Having the correct offset goes without saying.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'll bump the thread to take on a comment. Like many of us, I think these VTO LeMans wheels are freaking sweet on a z. In my case, I think a set of 15x7s with 205/50 or 205/55 tires would be about perfect. Now here are the questions, the first one much more important than the second.

1) Does anyone have a set of these wheels, 15" size, and the 300zx rotor/toyota truck caliber upgrade for the front brakes? I'm interested in this upgrade to modernize the brakes, and obviously the wheels need to clear.

2) My car's trim is entirely darked out, all polished metal/chrome is powdercoated satin black. Is anyone here skilled enough to do a quick image for me of a 240z with the VTO LeMans's in satin black?

Thanks everyone =)