IGNORED

VTO Le Mans Wheel.. anybody try these yet?

Zedyone_kenobi

Let me see if I can answer a few questions here.

The LeMans wheels on Adam Corrolla's Roadster are 15x7 +18 offset.

VTO uses the same "blank" for all wheels of the same rim size and width. The offset is adjusted by machining the hub mounting (inside) surface of the wheel.The face of a 15x7 +0 will look the same as a 15x7 +18. The only noticable difference between the different offset wheels will be the +18 lugnuts are recessed less into the lug bores.

As for durability, I use the VTO Retro 4 13x7 +0 wheels on my Datsun 1200 racecar with no issues. The wheels are factory tested and comply with DOT, JWL and VIA standards. These wheels are low pressure injection molded for added strength and durability, not gravity cast like the original LeMans and Libre wheels were.

All VTO wheels are sold with center caps, lug nuts and valve stems included. The 15x7 LeMans wheels are sold for $180/each plus S&H online at www.FutoFab.com

FutoFab as an authorized dealer of VTO Wheels can drop ship any order directly from VTO's warehouse, saving time and money on delivery.

Edited by Dave Patten
added info (and corrected spelling)

If I were in the market for new 15" wheels for my car (and I'm obviously not), these would be at the top of the list. I'd much rather have them over Panasports, if only because Panasports are so common. Although I strongly suspect Panasports might be better for track use.

Edited by Arne

would it be possible to order one wheel? Or do you only sell sets? I have to see these in person before I drop nearly 800 bucks on a set of rims that I may not like as much as my panasports...

Yes, one wheel is no problem. I just shipped one 15x6 +3 Retro 4 to a gentleman in Texas to test fit on his '65 Mustang 6 cylinder.

I'm sure once you see a LeMans first hand you will order the rest of the set.