IGNORED

240z euro bumpers

cataloney

It will fit. You will have to take off bumper filler it is spot welded to the rear. So you will have body and paint work. Drop the gas tank to get off bumper shock. Make or buy new mounts.

Drill hole in rear qt for side mounts. Also old side mounts need body and paint.

There is a bite of welding involved the two big shock holes .

Glad I saw this.

So $240 front and $315 rear (all pieces) equals $555 total for both Brandy spanking New, when most places charge $700+ just to rechrome?

And about $1300 in SS?

Am I reading that right or is something wrong with this picture?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Bad news:disappoin. After placing order, successfully, and thinking that I scored a new bumper, I was informed that they are no longer available:angry: I sent them two emails and after no response I called. Took the lady a while to figure out that the bumpers are no longer available:stupid: Back to the drawing board.

Hi Guys:

Sorry - I haven't been following this. Spent most of my spare time these last several months - finishing up a restoration on a 73 240Z for a friend.

Originally - I was answering a question by the Original Poster, located in Kuwait. I supplied the Nissan Part Numbers and info from Nissanparts.cc - - mostly to show that the numbers were good. I suggested that he see if a local Nissan Dealer could special order the parts from Japan.

Many parts listed as No Longer Available here in the U.S. and some in Canada - are no longer available here, only because of the Inventory Control Software used in the US and/or Canada prevents reordering certain parts from Japan.

We went though this with the OEM Door Panels - that had been listed as NLA here in the US for years - only to find later that they could still be ordered and received in Canada.

So if you get NLA on parts here in the US - it sometimes pays to check sources in Canada. Likewise if you are outside North America - - it sometimes pays to check with your local Nissan Parts Dept.

FWIW,

Carl B.