Nissan Part Number 62650-E4103 Assy-Front Bumper {less rubber hole}

http://nissanparts.cc

http://www.nissanparts.cc/cart/?pn=62650-E4103

Quantity Part # Description List Unit Price Price

62650-E4103 Bumper Front $406.70 $315.07 $315.08

Subtotal: $315.08

Usually ships in 4-10 business days

USA Ground Shipping $37.81

See if a local Nissan Dealer can special order the part from Japan.

I do not know if NissanParts.cc will ship overseas.

FWIW,

Carl B.

Part Number from the old Nissan Parts Catalog:

Nissan Part Number 85002-E4125 Bumper-Rear Center {std less hole}

Nissan Part Number 85003-E4125 Bumper-Rear Side RH {std less hole}

Nissan Part Number 85004-E4125 Bumper-Rear Side LH {std less hole}

Part Numbers From NissanParts.cc on-line:

Part # Description List Unit Price Price

85002-E4125 Bumper-rear-cen$196.02 $149.36 $149.37

85005-N3400 A Bmpr Rr Rh $113.85 $86.75 $86.75

85006-N3400 A Bmpr Rr Lh $113.85 $86.75 $86.75

Subtotal: $322.87

FWIW,

Carl B.

Try Group Harrington, located in U.K. Fun site to visit at the least. They make all sorts of stuff including retro bumpers in SS, actually manufacturing and shipping them in Viet Nam. I have a set without any holes at all. No rubber. No overriders. They made the rear one piece for me. The pass side wing angle is a little wide, but will come in. I reported this and Thy Le Bho Quoc promised to improve the one-piece rear bumper in future. Thy was honest and prompt with putting my special request through the subsequent run, and I had them in less than two weeks from my deposit. The SS is nice. Won't peel or rust. I hope. They weigh 15# together, and as you might imagine, would not be much "crash" protection, but sleek they are. I love the starkness of the SS with a black body. SS looks like actual metal as compared perhaps to a more lush "buttery" look of chrome, if that helps one to picture the surface. Mine are not mounted yet, but I can see the usual rule that aftermarket body parts require some pursuasion. I anticipate their being just exactly right for my purposes when they've developed the proper relationship with the car. Good luck.

• 4 months later...
Try Group Harrington, located in U.K. Fun site to visit at the least. They make all sorts of stuff including retro bumpers in SS, actually manufacturing and shipping them in Viet Nam. I have a set without any holes at all. No rubber. No overriders. They made the rear one piece for me. The pass side wing angle is a little wide, but will come in. I reported this and Thy Le Bho Quoc promised to improve the one-piece rear bumper in future. Thy was honest and prompt with putting my special request through the subsequent run, and I had them in less than two weeks from my deposit. The SS is nice. Won't peel or rust. I hope. They weigh 15# together, and as you might imagine, would not be much "crash" protection, but sleek they are. I love the starkness of the SS with a black body. SS looks like actual metal as compared perhaps to a more lush "buttery" look of chrome, if that helps one to picture the surface. Mine are not mounted yet, but I can see the usual rule that aftermarket body parts require some pursuasion. I anticipate their being just exactly right for my purposes when they've developed the proper relationship with the car. Good luck.

I was looking into buying the one piece rear bumper for my 280z. Any word if they fixed this wideness issue. I measured the width of my car (thats the width of my car) to be 139.38cm at the point where to big ugly 280z bumper tip is. Harrington group told me the distance from the tip to tip of their bumper is 149.5cm. That is a 4inch difference. Anyone have thoughts on this? (my measurement may not be perfect too as i do not have the 240z bumpers to tell where the tip should line up.) Thanks

Edited by theenvyofkings