IGNORED

I've got the outside put back together! pics

cozye

Well I've got about 90% of the interior back in it. Got the stereo installed :) . Took it for a quick test drive and the dang front wheels aren't balanced right. Took them off and shoved them in the car to get rebalanced.

Beautiful, very tastefully done. I am still bead blasting suspension bits. You give us all hope and inspiration. Would love to see pics of your engine compartment.

Thanks. Engine bay isn't detailed yet. It's been washed a couple of times, but I need to hit it with a scrub brush, polish my valve cover, and clean up a few bits.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Here is a pic of the interior. got the stereo installed as well. I couldnt wait to drive it to work today, and ended up having to drive home in a rain storm, sucks I know, but it's a driver and I needed to get over it.. LOL It's coming along..

f01365c1.jpg