IGNORED

WOW! my lights are bright!

rcb280z

Thanks to Dave from Zs-Ondabrain I now have excellent lights throughout my 77 280. I purchased Dave's headlight wiring harness and parking light wiring harness upgrade. Very simple install. I would have to say at least 50% brighter now. That includes all dash lights. I can drive my Z again at night! If you are thinking about doing the upgrade, do it! Dave also rebuilt my combo switches. Was having electrical problems with them before Dave fixed them. It takes a lot to impress me and I am impressed. Thanks Dave.

Bob.

can anyone make out the pic of my Z or is it too small to see?

RCB

Thanx for sharing performance results. I too am considering the harness upgrades for my lights. I am still a few years from completion but they are parts that I can stockpile. Your AVATAR looks fine.

• 2 months later...

The Links aren't working on the review pages and because of the blue background, it makes it very hard to even read the page without Highlighting everything first.

RCB280Z, Thanks for the review. Glad you're happy with the results. This is the first time I've seen this thread. Thanks again.

Got my headlight harness in the mail today, thanks Dave. Will post my review upon installation (hopefully this weekend).

Edit: Lookin under my hood - oh my - piece of cake. Installation couldn't look easier. 15 minutes tops, most of that time cleaning where the ground wires will go. I will probably still wait for this weekend only so I can do it in the early A.M. before the heat of the day. Its been 90+ everyday (except one at 89) since Memorial Day.

Edited by jaltman

I almost don't have the word to describe what Dave's rebuilding skills and harnesses have done for my 240z!!! I had to look really close to make sure that these were indeed my switches instead of BRAND NEW! Out of the few things that now work, I love the "hit the turn signal once (without having to hold it) and it works! The difference in my lighting now and before are night and day, if you can spare the loot you won't regret it!

• 2 weeks later...

It took me a couple extra days to get to it, but Dave - you the man! Indeed a very professionally constructed product, the headlight mod. Very simple to install and works like a charm. If you haven't done it, do it now. Piece o cake.

Now to get my new ztherapy carbs installed. So shiney I hate to put em in the car, LOL.

I'll attest to Dave's work as well.

I bought the headlight harness for my 76 280, the parking light harness, and the combo switch rebuild. Plus he also helped me out when I added a distribution block.

I highly recommend Dave's products!

Dave Ruiz