IGNORED

[2011] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

I little warmer an dryer here in Seattle today so I took advantage of the weather (no garage) and replace the broken drivers side door handle. What a pain in the arss, Again my right hand is scratched up and bleading, but it's nice to not have to go around to the passangers side of the Z to get in.

-12 Wind Chill and dark.

listing_1877PA170010.JPG

Now I know why you use the name blue - it is not the color of your car but your skin color in the frigid north.

That hair dryer has its work cut out for it. Just looked at the 10 day forecast for Halifax, man that is cold.

Cheers and stay warm!

Edited by Brubaker

Pulled my rear bumper yesterday - getting ready for triple dip chrome. Replaced license plate lamp assembly (finally all lights working correctly!!). Tomorrow to remove the DL headlight assembly and work on adjustment screws. Pulled wiper motor today and installing Honda upgrade (thanks to Dave for the wiring harness) tomorrow.