Mike

Do you like our new look?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our new look?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, I'm using the original theme
    • I don't care

Yep, the site changed again. At least you'll never get bored coming to this place. Something new to see all the time. ;)

Anyway, do you like the new look? We went for a blend of the original XP theme along with the features of a tab-style theme.

The tabs at the top make it much easier to navigate. And, in fact, this new look loads faster than our old look.

Let us know what you think. Your vote is anonymous.

I like the format of the site. This option may be available but I could not find it. So---how about an option to get printer friendly versions of pages-without the sidebar, etc. I was unable to get a good print of the Cat Transportation Unit. That was extremely funny, and I am a cat lover.

Originally posted by ozlime240z

I agree, and I don't particularly like the XP Theme either. What happended to all the other themes?

The tab-menu theme is still around.

Nobody really liked the other themes, so, I removed them to make room for the most popular ones.

Well, nonetheless, unless we create a new theme from scratch we will stick with these.

I took the mixture of all the good points about each theme and combined them into this one. Nice graphics that load fast as well as bright colors and non-confusing content.

PS: I can get a custom theme designed for our site, but, that would cost about $750. We'll go down that road as soon as we raise enough money. Gotta keep in mind that we have expenses every month to pay for the server.

Originally posted by ZwolleY

I like the format of the site. This option may be available but I could not find it. So---how about an option to get printer friendly versions of pages-without the sidebar, etc. I was unable to get a good print of the Cat Transportation Unit. That was extremely funny, and I am a cat lover.

Zwolley, take a look near the bottom of each thread. You'll see something called "Printer Friendly Version"... click that and you'll get a page ready for your printer.

:geek: