IGNORED

If you road race a S30 please read

Derek

Do you run rFactor?

I'm not sure if this fits the G27 or not but I just put one on my G25

Huge difference on the braking. Feels close to the real thing.

$65.00 with shipping.

65 seems like a steal compared to what TSW is offering for $200, I wonder what the differences are:

http://thomas-superwheel.com/tswsite/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=12&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=93&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Kick arse. I don't even have the G25. I was considering buying one until I found the G27.

Just throwing this out there, from the reviews I've read the G27 isn't necessarily a better wheel, some items are better, some worse, the end result about the same.

65 seems like a steal compared to what TSW is offering for $200, I wonder what the differences are:

http://thomas-superwheel.com/tswsite/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=12&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=93&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Just throwing this out there, from the reviews I've read the G27 isn't necessarily a better wheel, some items are better, some worse, the end result about the same.

Yea when I saw the price and the fact that it's a drop in for the G25 I was right on it.

I haven't seen anything written up on the G27 that would make me switch. In fact the prices will probably drop on the g25s.

Got some interior work done.

113009intmesh.jpg

That wheel look familiar?

Derek

That wheel look familiar?

Derek

Yes, I'm flattered! The sad thing is I didn't notice until mentioned. Funny story, I bought it used from Rob (conedodger here) over 15 years ago, it's been on 3 different Z's since. It's an Abarth, a period wheel similar to the Prototipo currently offered by Momo but unique, I rarely see any for sale and when I do they're $pendy.

The interior looks great btw.

Yes, I'm flattered! The sad thing is I didn't notice until mentioned. Funny story, I bought it used from Rob (conedodger here) over 15 years ago, it's been on 3 different Z's since. It's an Abarth, a period wheel similar to the Prototipo currently offered by Momo but unique, I rarely see any for sale and when I do they're $pendy.

The interior looks great btw.

Well don't get too flattered because I thought it was a Nardi which is the wheel I run on my car. I saw it (I thought it was it) on yours and thought what a coincidence!

Derek

• 3 weeks later...

I've got most of the modeling work done. It should be a pretty good looking car when it's skinned and in game.

red240.jpg

It's really a pain modeling when you need to keep the size of the model small but the detail high.

Here's a shot of the interior.

121209cpt1.jpg

Now for the physics!

Derek