IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

post-17337-0-32961300-1428351690_thumb.j

Free for shipping is an engine bay wiring harness from a '72 240Z.  I will assume shipping will be $40, willing to refund if shipping is less.  I removed this from a parts car I had, the car was running when it was in an accident. 

Edited by Mikes Z car

Free for shipping is a r ear wiring harness for a  72 '240Z.  I removed it from a parts car I had.  Shipping will be $40, willing to refund if shipping is less than that.  Shipping will be from California.  Some of the wiring connectors are labeled with pink tags as to what they connect to.  This harness runs from the tail lights up to above the passenger's right knee. 

post-17337-0-96326000-1428352084_thumb.j

Edited by Mikes Z car

post-17337-0-34246000-1428352464_thumb.j

Free for shipping is a set of r etractable seat belts for a '72 240Z.  I don't know if this model year had shoulder belts as well but in any event I do not have those.  Shipping will be $40 from California, if less willing to refund.  I pulled these from a parts car I had.

Edited by Mikes Z car

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This thread makes me happy. I will post a picture and description of everything I have left over as I complete my restoration! In the meantime, I am looking for a drivers side "kick panel" cover that goes under/behind? the ECU for a 1976 280Z....

Hi,

Surprise, I have a new Nissan unused distributor cap and rotor. It is in a kinda beat up, original box. It was purchased for my 1971 240Z, and never installed.

Not something expensive, but maybe someone needs it. Free to a new home, for shipping cost. PM me.

Jai

• Like 1

This thread makes me happy. I will post a picture and description of everything I have left over as I complete my restoration! In the meantime, I am looking for a drivers side "kick panel" cover that goes under/behind? the ECU for a 1976 280Z....

Just found a Minty kick panel cover for $30 on ebay! Other auctions listed them at $50 plus....

• 1 year later...

I have a garage-load of 280Z parts.  1978 EFI harness and various relays.  AFM hoses.  A few AFMs.  Some ECUs.  Exhaust pipes, etc.  Some R200s.  

Looking to reduce my hoard.  If anyone has an obscure need, let me know and I'll try to figure out how to get it to you, for some small number, mostly to cover shipping and effort.

I live in the Portland OR metro area, for the big stuff.