IGNORED

Looking for pictures of Z cars with WIRE WHEELS

logan1

Sorry to hijack but I felt left out. I know they aren't the same but maybe someone can tell me if these were a Dealer part or if they came off another Datsun car???

Dave

Factory hubcaps for certain 810s, I believe.

Those are very interesting, Zs. I have no record of them associated with the S30 however I can tell you with all certainty that the cob webs are aftermarket!

I was dressing the car up for Halloween. the theme was "The Brown Goblin" cause it's brown and it's Goblin up all my damn money. ROFLLOL

810 makes sence Arne, seems like they would be an early 80's thing.

It has been my experience that about the fifth time you really clean a set of wire wheels after a trip in the rain, your opinion of them changes. More work than believable. On a car that gets its exercise between the garage, an enclosed trailer, an event and back, they are beautiful, but in use they deflect at loading, and are considered "high performance" only in vintage racing circuits.

Will