IGNORED

ignition experts come on in.

yetterben

It very rarely blows black smoke but grey smoke yes. Burns the eyes but its an old car with no emissions.

It pulls hard core all the way like a MUTHA. I pulled number 6 plug again even after idling it does not look the same as 4 or 5. i put a boroscope in 6 to check stuff out. NO leans spots on top of piston. No hot areas either. Carbon buildup but no more than the other cyl. I can see way down in the base of the plug on 6 and it is the right color down there. It just confuses me why 4 5 are tan/brown at idle and 6 is not. ONly thing i can think of is 6 runs hotter on a zx motor?

True getting all 6 perfect is not gonna happen i am sure. I love carbs though. FI rocks but trying to keep it old school. Maybe ms the ignition but fuel just plain looks and performs better for me.

The z just got back from paint it is actually sublime green mopar. Looks yellow in pics dunno why. But its loud mopar green.

I live in muscle car land and have no one to talk to about z's. anyone wants to pitch me there number for a good old fashion z chat please do.