IGNORED

Can anyone identify these parts?

TVollnogle

These were bought in 1980 for my 73, but still sit in the box to this day. They were bought from Jim Cook Racing for $95 plus shipping, and are as Will describes, including the 'cool keys' and that HOT 70's chick. :love:

Bonzi Lon

I had the option of buying them from a local vendor who ordered and installed them-hence the higher price. If yours are in need of a new home....

Thanks Stephen:beer:, I knew I was close, but had no cigar! Whoda thunk a silent "D":stupid:!

Will

Once again correct Will. I had the Interpart one's on my first 72Z and the hinges were a bad design but in 78 that was alot of money, they looked more streamlined and fit better than the other Shadow's. I still have them in storage with broken hinges and many other parts from when I striped down my first Z for restoring it only to find out it was beyond restoration because of rust from to many days driving it on Daytona Beach.

My current 72 has the Shadow type and has stood the test of time. I've always felt the first Gen Z's were made to have rear shades.