IGNORED

Reproduction Braided radiator hoses

esprist

I have seen many N.O.S. original braided hoses on ebay at crazy price.

I do not personally believe in using very old rubber. How about group buy?

I know a small factory in Japan that have already made few different reproduction braided hoses for Skyline Hakosuka GTR, Z432, and Ken and Mary GTR. These high quality made in Japan hoses take minimum order of 100.

So basically 100 for upper and 100 for lower. I can invest money into these if I get enough interests. It will end up in the neiborhood of $65-75 each.

I have done hand-made ones before and they are not for parts-to-supply quality. Please look at this Lower hose for S20 Engine(GTR/Z432 Engine)

It takes about 3 months to made mold and tested on the car for production.

Also I can also get brand new original style hose clamps to go with them as well.

Esprist

post-16910-14150807365487_thumb.jpg

You mean like $65 or so for just the one hose, or a set? including the clamps?

thxZ

$65 for One. It will be probably $130 a set(upper and lower) Clamps are optional at the cost of about $15 each or so at this point.

Esprist

I'm not -that- interested in making my car like the 240s. I'm pretty sure the 280Z had regular rubber hoses, so I'd just use some of the polyester braid if I went that route.

Plus, I've been replating my OE hose clamps. I wouldn't mind a few new ones to replace the band-clamps and have all the hose claps of the same kind :)

thxZ

I would be very interested. How do you want to proceed.

Bob

This company is willing to do it as soon as I pay 5000 deposit. So I think I am going to do it. If I cannot get enough, I might have to sell most of them to Major supplier like MSA........Just a thought......

Esprist

I would be interested as well. My only concern would be that there are a number of other engine compartment hoses that would need the same treatment. This would include the two heater hoses, brake assist vaccuum hoses, etc. It would be best if all of the hoses matched. Not sure if these are available at all on line.

I would be interested as well. My only concern would be that there are a number of other engine compartment hoses that would need the same treatment. This would include the two heater hoses, brake assist vaccuum hoses, etc. It would be best if all of the hoses matched. Not sure if these are available at all on line.

Yes I can. If I can invest $15000 into just for this. Radiator hoses are fairly easier than more complecated shape ones as master brake hose, and heater hoses. More complecated, more cost.

Esprist