IGNORED

!!!!!!!

JZM

Thanks guys. It was a pretty good birthday. Spend a little bit of it using the shop Vac to clean the broken glass out of my drivers side door. A truck kicked up a rock on the freeway and it shattered my window. Thank god the windows were tinted, or both of us would have been covered in glass and I would have likely ended up with glass in my eyes and crashed the Z.

Luckily, the early 260Z window is a direct bolt in. Sent it to my window tint guy and had him tint it to match the old window. So therefore, Window Tinting Saves Lives!! On the plus side, it gave me an excuse to grease all the tracks and guides, and clean the crap out of the drain holes at the bottom of the door.

I mowed the lawn, picked up dog poo, used the old weed-eater and set up Leahs new yard swing, all on a Beautiful NW day (about 65-69 degrees outside)

Thanks again guys, hopefully this year will be the year I come up with a few more goodies for you guys and your Z's

Dave

Edited by Zs-ondabrain

"Spend a little bit of it using the shop Vac to clean the broken glass out of my drivers side door. A truck kicked up a rock on the freeway and it shattered my window. Thank god the windows were tinted, or both of us would have been covered in glass and I would have likely ended up with glass in my eyes and crashed the Z."

"picked up dog poo"

Jeeze, now I'm kinda glad I missed your birthday party ROFL Sorry to hear about the flying rock destroying your window.