IGNORED

Nice RC model

MikeW

They are nice looking but pretty expensive. I have seen these on ebay for about 200 dollars. Thats without the motor, receiver, servos, etc. You have to be pretty serious to drop that kind of money. I've also seen a BRE model by a different maker that looks pretty sweet as well.

I can't really comment on the quality of the RC chassis itself; my buddy, who's serious about RC racing, claimed that it's more of an entry level car. I just thought that the body itself was nicely detailed and realistic. The BRE car also looks very nice.

I didn't know Zs were 4-wheel drive.... so it's really not a scale model.

The body clips really stick out, and it's too bad you can't use something that look like hood safety clips instead.

I might get it if it was 2-wheel drive and had a 280Z body

Edited by TomoHawk

I have a 914 that is painted to match my real 914 right down to my reserved autocross #'s and my sponsor windshield banner. I suppose I have a couple hundred in just that body. Can be expensive for sure... Not that the real sport isn't! I just blew a $15K engine on Saturday at Infinion. Catastrophic block breaking boom!

• 3 weeks later...